Maple Syrup & Maple Products
Gibbons Family Farm
MAPLE SYRUP: pour it on pancakes, french toast or waffles. An all-natural sweetener for coffee, yogurt, cereal, or fruit. Delicious for dessert drizzled over vanilla ice cream.
Canada Grade A Golden, Delicate Taste
|A Variety of Syrup Containers
is the lightest maple syrup in colour with a smooth, subtle maple flavour. We use this for maple sugar candy and maple butter.
Canada Grade A Amber, Rich Taste
is the classic maple syrup – rich in maple flavour but still smooth and sweet. It is what we recommend for everyday table use.
Canada Grade A Dark, Robust Taste
is a darker in colour maple syrup produced later in the season. A heartier, stronger maple syrup for maple-flavour enthusiasts. Excellent for baking and cooking.
Canada Grade A Very Dark, Strong Taste
is the darkest maple syrup in colour with the most intense flavour; similar to molasses. Excellent for baked beans, marinades, and for some maple lovers, enjoyed on pancakes.
STORAGE: After opening, maple syrup needs to be stored in a refrigerator or freezer. It will not freeze solid and small amounts will quickly warm to pouring consistency.
All our maple products are guaranteed. If you ever have a problem let us know and we will make it right.
Gibbons Family Farm Maple Syrup is for sale at:
- Our maple sugar house farm gate store – open year round
- By mail: see our order page
- Brockville Farmers' Market, Thursdays & Saturdays, 8am to 1pm, May to October
- Gananoque Farmers' Market, Thursdays, 4:00pm to 7:00pm, June to
- Panaché Bakery 164 King St. East, Gananoque, 613-382-1412
- Rapid Valley Restaurant, 898 Reynolds Road/Hwy #2, Lansdowne 613-659-2557
- Mallorytown Freshmart grocery store in Mallorytown, 613-923-2167
- The Village Store, 23 Main St. E. Athens, 613-499-9324
- Brockville Tourism Office, 10 Market Street West, 613-342-4357
- Tait's Fresh Start Bakery, 31 King St. West, Brockville, 613-865-8800
- River West Co., 1120 County Rd 2 East, Brockville, 613-865-8336
- Mrs. McGarrigle's Fine Food Shop, 311 St. Lawrence St. Merrickville, 613-269-3752
- Healthily Ever After, 118 Brock Street West, Merrickville, 613-269-4341
- Downtowne Ice Cream Shoppe, 165 St. Lawrence Street, Merrickville, 613-269-2168
- Nature's Way Select Foods, 2676 County Road 43, Kemptville, 613-258-777
Pure Canadian Maple Products make excellent gifts.
41 Leacock Road, RR 1
For more information:
Toll Free 1-877-440-7887