Maple Syrup & Maple Products
Gibbons Family Farm
MAPLE SYRUP: pour it on pancakes, french toast or waffles. An all-natural sweetener for coffee, yogurt, cereal, or fruit. Delicious for dessert drizzled over vanilla ice cream.
Canada Grade A Golden, Delicate Taste
|A Variety of Syrup Containers
is the lightest maple syrup in colour with a smooth, subtle maple flavour. We use this for maple sugar candy and maple butter.
Canada Grade A Amber, Rich Taste
is the classic maple syrup – rich in maple flavour but still smooth and sweet. It is what we recommend for everyday table use.
Canada Grade A Dark, Robust Taste
is a darker in colour maple syrup produced later in the season. A heartier, stronger maple syrup for maple-flavour enthusiasts. Excellent for baking and cooking.
Canada Grade A Very Dark, Strong Taste
is the darkest maple syrup in colour with the most intense flavour; similar to molasses. Excellent for baked beans, marinades, and for some maple lovers, enjoyed on pancakes.
STORAGE: After opening, maple syrup needs to be stored in a refrigerator or freezer. It will not freeze solid and small amounts will quickly warm to pouring consistency.
540 ml can
|We sell our maple syrup in a variety of glass, plastic and tin containers. We
also have 540 ml cans which are very strong and ideal for shipping. The cans are
not quite as fancy as some of the other containers, but they are convenient. You can purchase a few cans, only refrigerate the one that you open, and store
the rest in a cupboard. We have Canada Grade A Amber Rich, Canada Grade A Dark Robust, and Canada A Very Dark Strong in these cans.
MAPLE JELLY: made with maple syrup and a jelling agent, not too sweet, but a nice maple flavour for your toast, excellent with cheddar cheese.
MAPLE SUGAR CANDY: made from 100% pure maple syrup which is boiled down, cooled, stirred and poured into moulds.
GRANULATED MAPLE SUGAR: made from pure maple syrup that is boiled longer than the maple sugar candy. Nearly all the moisture is removed. It can be sprinkled on cereal, toast, apple crisp, used in baking or in your coffee.
Please let us know if there is a maple product you want, but do not see
listed here. We will try to help.
All our maple products are guaranteed. If you ever have a problem let us know and we will make it right.
Gibbons Family Farm Maple Syrup is for sale at:
- Our maple sugar house farm gate store – open year round
- By mail: see our order page
- Brockville Farmers' Market, Thursdays & Saturdays, 8am to 1pm, May to October
- Gananoque Farmers' Market, Thursdays, 4:00pm to 7:00pm, June to
- Panaché Bakery 164 King St. East, Gananoque, 613-382-1412
- Rapid Valley Restaurant, 898 Reynolds Road/Hwy #2, Lansdowne 613-659-2557
- Mallorytown Freshmart grocery store in Mallorytown, 613-923-2167
- The Village Store, 23 Main St. E. Athens, 613-499-9324
- Brockville Tourism Office, 10 Market Street West, 613-342-4357
- Tait's Fresh Start Bakery, 31 King St. West, Brockville, 613-865-8800
- River West Co., 1120 County Rd 2 East, Brockville, 613-865-8336
- Mrs. McGarrigle's Fine Food Shop, 311 St. Lawrence St. Merrickville, 613-269-3752
- Healthily Ever After, 118 Brock Street West, Merrickville, 613-269-4341
- Downtowne Ice Cream Shoppe, 165 St. Lawrence Street, Merrickville, 613-269-2168
- Nature's Way Select Foods, 2676 County Road 43, Kemptville, 613-258-777
Pure Canadian Maple Products make excellent gifts.
41 Leacock Road, RR 1
For more information:
Toll Free 1-877-440-7887